Dog Friendly Hotel in Windsor
Standing proudly beneath the castle, with the changing of the guards parade passing the front door, our dog friendly hotel in Windsor is the ideal place to stay and make the most of this historic town.
Whether you want to explore Windsor’s royal connection, enjoy the pet friendly attractions in the area or relax in the comfort of our luxurious townhouse hotel, we look forward to welcoming you and your well-behaved dog.
Staying With Dogs
To arrange a stay at Macdonald Windsor Hotel with your dog, book a room online and then call us to let us know your pet will be joining you. There is a £20 nightly charge for dogs to stay, which can be paid at reception on arrival. There is no charge for guide dogs. When staying with us, you’ll find;
- No restrictions on which rooms dogs can stay in.
- Iconic locations for daily walks, including The Long Walk at Windsor Castle.
- Pet dogs welcome to join owners in the Reception and Bar areas.
Dog friendly attractions nearby
- Windsor Great Park & Forest – extensive beautiful forests, grasslands, lakes and gardens to explore.
- Boat trips on the River Thames – well behaved dogs are welcome and travel free of charge with French Brothers.
- Runnymede - riverside site where the Magna Carta was sealed.
- Eton High Street – a quintessentially charming street that’s home to lots of independent retailers.
Owners are responsible for the behaviour of their dogs at Macdonald Windsor Hotel.