At Macdonald Hotels & Resorts we believe the Health and Safety our guests and staff is paramount and we have implemented further measures across our venues. Please take a moment to read updated measures in line with the latest government advice and guidelines.
We ask that all delegates to adhere to the following measures:
- Wear a face covering when in and around all areas of the hotel, unless
- in designated indoor seating areas or within the meeting room providing social distancing can be maintained.
- Follow the directional signage in and around the hotel at all times.
- Bring minimal items into the meeting room at anytime.
- Use the hand sanitiser available in the meeting room.
- Rubbish to be disposed of in the appropriate bins provided.
- As per the Government guidelines, delegate must register your details under the Track and Trace before entering the meeting room on arrival. Please click here to register.
- Meetings rooms will be refreshed at your designated break times and we ask for all delegates to leave the room whilst this takes place.
- Any break out groups are kept at a maximum of 6 people with social distancing in place and/or wearing of face coverings at all times.
- If you begin to feel unwell at anytime please alert the meeting organiser and self-isolate accordingly.
- Do not share items with another person in the meeting room, if necessary please use the cleaning wipes provided.
- As per the company policy we will be providing minimal items for use in the meeting rooms at all times. Additional items can be requested by contacting our team using the phone inside the meeting room.
- For assistance from our team during the day, please use the phone provided in the meeting in the first instance.
- Please continue to follow all current Government guidelines in place.