Macdonald Hotels guarantee the best online rate on www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk (and other Macdonald Hotels official hotel websites) for reservations at all Macdonald Hotels, based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original reservation must have been through www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk or one of the official hotel websites run by Macdonald Hotels.
2. The lower rate must be found, and the claim made within 24 hours of the original booking being made.
3. Price Match only applies to publicly available rates, which can be seen and booked without any kind of restriction or membership requirement.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria meaning the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates and the same rate description. The cancellation policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical.
5. Macdonald Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within 24 working* hours of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9.00am to 5.00pm.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim. Rate differences solely due to exchange rate fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee.
7. When a claim covers a multiple night stay, the rate comparison will be made against the total room cost on www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk compared to the total room cost on the other website.
8. Price Match is void where prohibited by law. Macdonald Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its price match policy at any time without prior notice.
9. Macdonald Hotels has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Macdonald Hotels decision is final.