Stargazing in Northumberland
Join us to explore Northumberland's Dark Skies in Linden Hall's 450 acres, as experts from the renowned Kielder Observatory guide you through the galaxy.
Fill up on a hearty 'star-grazing' dinner in our cosy onsite pub, The Linden Tree, before your tour of the stars begins. Tours last around an hour and a half, so be sure to wrap up warm!
We'll have hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate ready for you when you come back down to Earth, and our log-burning fire will be waiting to welcome you back.
Friday 1st March 2024
Friday 5th April 2024
Overnight Package including dinner, stargazing and overnight stay plus breakfast only £169 for two
- JANUARY & FEBUARY TIMINGS:
- 6pm: Arrival at the Linden Tree Pub
- 6.30pm - 8pm: Stargrazing Buffet
- 8pm - 9.30pm: Stargazing tour (or talk and presentation in the event of bad weather)
- 9.30pm: Return to the Linden Tree Pub for a hot beverage
- MARCH & APRIL TIMINGS:
- 7pm: Arrival at the Linden Tree Pub
- 7.30pm - 9pm: Stargrazing Buffet
- 9pm - 10.30pm: Stargazing tour (or talk and presentation in the event of bad weather)
- 10.30pm: Return to the Linden Tree Pub for a hot beverage
In the event of bad weather, enjoy an expert talk in the warmth of our pub following your meal.
Those with your own telescope are welcome to bring it along.
Maximum group number is 20 people. Limited availability.