Luxury Wedding Venue Aberdeen
Hosting just one wedding a day, Macdonald Norwood Hall, won North Scotland's Wedding Venue of the Year 2023 at the Scottish Wedding Awards, this is a spectacular base for your wedding party.
Our stunning Pitfodels Suite features fabulous views of our gardens and surrounding Scottish countryside, providing you with the most romantic wedding venues in Aberdeen. Accommodating up to 200 guests for a wedding reception, the Ballroom features floor to ceiling windows and patio doors leading to the gardens, private reception area and bar with large dance floor.
Our highly experienced, award-winning Wedding Managers, will gladly assist you along your journey to planning your perfect day. With friendliness and professionalism, rest assured that you are putting your special day in their safe hands. Our wedding team is available for appointments every weekend. Call to book your appointment with our award-winning team and view our beautiful Pitfodels suite set for a wedding day!
Norwood Hall has received numerous awards and accolades which is a testament to the dedicated team and the top quality food and service, including;
Top Tier Awards
Wedding Coordinators of the Year, North of Scotland 2018
Wedding Venue of the Year, North of Scotland 2019 & 2021
VOWS Awards – Venue of the Year 2017, finalists 2018 & 2019
Scottish Wedding Awards
Venue of the Year (North) 2023 & 2018, finalists 2019 & 2020
Local Wedding Exhibition Fayre Of The Year 2023
- Hosting only 1 wedding per day
- Award-winning wedding co-ordinator
- Amazing photographic opportunities
- Private drinks reception room
- Stunning ballroom with floor to ceiling windows
- 73 exceptional bedrooms
- Coutryside setting in a central location
- Discounts with local suppliers
- Outdoor and indoor ceremonies
- 7 acres of secluded woodland and gardens
- Exclusive use weddings available
- Unique sweeping staircase
- Large dance floor and bar in the suite
- Licenced for civil ceremonies
- Ornate fireplaces with roaring log fire
“We just want to thank you all so so much for everything you done to make both our days so special. They were perfect and we couldn’t have asked for anything better.”
-Mr & Mrs Bean, June 2022
Sample Wedding Menus
Be inspired by our chef’s passion for food, our menus are written with flair that will impress each and every one of your guests.
Traditional British cuisine seasoned with modern cooking methods & techniques, resulting in delectable courses. A choice of menus, canapés & buffet packages are available to add the finishing touches to your special day.
Wedding Open Days
Join us for our wedding open days and wedding fayres at Norwood Hall; where you can view our beautiful venue, meet a range of suppliers and discuss your wedding with our dedicated wedding coordinators.
- Sunday 7th January, 11am-3pm
- Sunday 25th February, 11am-3pm
- Sunday 10th December, 12-4pm
- Sunday 17th December, 12-4pm
- Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th January, 12-4pm
- Sunday 28th January, 12-4pm
- Sunday 11th February, 12-4pm
- Sunday 3rd March, 12-4pm
- Saturday 30th March, 12-4pm
PRE-LOVED WEDDING ITEMS FAYRES
- Sunday 24th March, 12-3pm
No appointment is required to attend, all you need to do is come along on the day.
We will also be attending the following exhibitions over the next 12 months. If you are attending any of these, please swing by and see us - our wedding coordinators will be on hand to help answer any queries you have.
- Your Wedding Exhibition at P&J Live, Aberdeen - Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st January, 10am-5pm