Dog Friendly Hotel in Aberdeen
Book a stay for you and your four-legged friend at Norwood Hall, our dog friendly hotel in Aberdeen. Ideally located for exploring the city as well as the mesmerising coastline and beautiful countryside nearby, it’s paw-fect for weekend breaks and midweek escapes.
When staying with us, you’ll find that there’s a wide range of welcoming touches to ensure that well-behaved pets have a luxurious stay. Plus, with great fine dining (for both dogs and their owners) as well as loads of great walks and canine friendly attractions nearby, you can be sure of a memorable visit.
Staying with your dog
We take particular care to ensure that both dogs and their owners enjoy their stay at our pet friendly hotel in Aberdeen. So, when you visit, you’ll find;
- No restrictions on which rooms dogs can stay in
- Complementary dog robes are provided for canine guests
- We have an extra-special food menu for dogs
To arrange a stay at Norwood Hall with your pooch, simply book a room online and then call us to confirm that your dog will be joining you. There is a £20 nightly charge for pet dogs which can be paid at reception on arrival. There is no charge for guide dogs.
Our Dog Menu
We’re proud to offer an exclusive dog menu. Our General Manager, Stephane, wanted to ensure healthy but tasty food was available for our canine guests (as well as treats!) and the menu is named after Stephane’s dog Ben. All the food on the menu is 100% natural, made from free-range and organic ingredients, without any sugar, salt or butter. Dogs with special dietary needs can also be catered for. Ben’s menu includes;
- Norwood Puppyccino
- Doggy Pupcake
- Bacon Sizzlers
- Norwood Quarter Pounder
Nearby dog friendly attractions and walks
Whether you want a quick stroll or a full day out, there’s lots of dog friendly places to explore around Aberdeen;
- Aberdeen Beach – walk along the prom or golden sands and you may be lucky enough to spot dolphins in the water.
- Dunnottar Castle – a stunning medieval fortress perched on a rocky headland over the North Sea.
- Purity Paws Pooch Park – a 4-acre fully enclosed dog park which can be booked for exclusive use.
- Crathes Castle, Gardens & Estate – this historic turreted castle has many beautiful nature trails to walk.
- Deeside Way – a long-distance path passes the hotel and runs from Aberdeen to Ballater through glorious countryside.
Owners are responsible for the behaviour of their dogs at Norwood Hall.