Spa Therapist Training Programme
This is an opportunity to gain employment with one of the UK's most established 4-star hotel groups.
Our 27 hotels and nine resorts found across stunning rural landscapes and cultural hubs are uniquely placed to offer guests memorable stays - and that's all down to our staff, who make amazing experiences possible.
We are looking for passionate, responsible, and friendly candidates to join our qualification-based Spa Therapist Training Programme. If this sounds like you, kickstart your new career as a Spa Therapist with us!
There are no pre-requirements or direct experience in massage therapy, as this is an opportunity for someone who is looking to start a new career with an award-winning hotel group. You will receive worldwide recognised and regulated training, a qualification whilst in paid employment and a guaranteed employment position both during and after training.
To apply, plase send your CV and a note of interest via the link below - applications close at midnight on Friday, 16 June 2023.
Candidates Should Have Interest In
- Working in the Leisure & Spa environment
- Massage therapies
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Working within a customer facing role
Candidates Should Be
- 20+ years old
- Having a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Hardworking in a team environment
- Willing to commit to a period of employment after training
- Live within commutable distance to Chester, Ellesmere Port, Tarporley and Whitchurch
- Initial hourly rate (21-22: £10.18) (23 and over: £10.42)
- Retail sales commission of 10%
- Retail sales incentives
- Variable shifts
- Spa induction and full training
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Discounted accommodation
- Recommend a friend for a bonus of up to £250
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted food & beverage throughout the hotel
- Pension (must be employed for 12 months)
To apply, please send CV and note of interest to the e-mail at the link below.
Terms and Conditions
On completion of training and certification, you will remain employed by Macdonald Hotels. If you leave within 12 months of completing the training and receiving your certification, you will be responsible to pay back Macdonald Hotels their initial investment in you of £3,000. If you leave employment within 18 months, you will be responsible to pay back 50% of the investment in you of £1500.