Golf Club in Northumberland
Built into acres of the stunning countryside, Linden Hall is one of Northumberland's premier golf resorts.
Offering golfers of all abilities a stern test, the course boasts rolling fairways, strategically placed bunkers and subtly undulating greens. Presenting players with incredible views of the surrounding countryside, Linden Hall is the perfect venue for a golf break, society or corporate outing, or just 18 holes with friends.
The luxurious off-course facilities add to the experience, as golfers can enjoy something cold in the newly refurbished Linden Tree bar, indulge in a rejuvenating spa treatment or relax in one of our luxurious bedrooms.
Not just a good golfing challenge, but you'll find beautiful views of the North Sea or surrounding woodlands at almost every hole. Ideal for a golf break, corporate golf day, or just a day out with friends, enhanced by Linden Hall's luxury facilities.
- 18-hole parkland course
- Driving range & short game practice area
- Range of Membership options from junior to 7 day adult
- Corporate & society packages available
- Linden Tree Pub & Halfway Hut available for refreshments
- Buggy, trolley & club hire available
- Professional golf tuition available upon request