NEW YEAR'S EVE WEDDING PACKAGE
Say I do on New Year's Eve with our perfect wedding package.
- Personal service from our onsite Wedding Coordinator
- Banqueting Manager to act as Master of Ceremonies
- Draping for ceremony
- Wedding breakfast room hire
- Post ceremony glass of prosecco
- A selection of four canapes
- Three course wedding breakfast with tea/coffee
- Half bottle of house wine per person for the wedding breakfast
- Bottled still and sparkling water
- Glass of house prosecco for the toast
- White table linen and napkins
- Choice of chair covers and sash or chivari chairs
- Personalised menus, place cards and table plan
- Partition draping for ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Use of silver cake stand and knife
- Evening reception room hire
- DJ until midnight
- Glass of prosecco at midnight
- Late licence until 1am
- Bacon or egg rolls with chips for evening buffet
- Additional evening guests to be charged at £9.50 per person
- Honeymoon Suite for the happy couple with breakfast in the morning
- Special accommodation rate for guests attending your wedding of £180 bed and breakfast
- Complimentary menu tasting for two
- Complimentary use of the leisure facilities for all guests staying over from check in time until check out time
- If 10 or more bedrooms booked overnight a private breakfast the following morning will be arranged
31st December 2023
- £165 per guest
- Minimum of 80 guests
2024 & 2025 pricing available on request.
Terms and conditions apply, contact wedding team for full details.
Our packages are flexible, with the ability to add additional guests as required or personalise in any way you choose.
We tailor make weddings to suit your wedding vision, we'll make sure everything is exactly the way you want it. Summer, autumn or winter, to a last minute whirlwind wedding, tailor our packages for every occasion and season. From décor to cakes, we have a number of suppliers on board to help with the little touches that really add your personality to the day.
"Our Wedding wouldn't have been the same without the on hand support and guidance of our wedding planner Evee. On the day I'd like to say a special thanks to Toby, what an exceptional gentleman, he made our day perfect - it's rare to get service like that anywhere. Everything ran smoothly. Our guests commented on what a lovely venue it was and how relaxed they felt there. Apparently it's rare to have a wedding and be able to say there was not one thing you would change but we can and we owe a lot of that to the staff at Frimley Hall."
Siobhan & Scott