THE BRONZE WEDDING PACKAGE
Say I do in the Heart of Surrey with our perfect wedding package.
- Personal service from our onsite Wedding Co-ordinator
- Banqueting Manager to act as Master of Ceremonies
- Wedding breakfast room hire
- Post ceremony drink of Prosecco
- Three course wedding breakfast with tea/coffee
- Half bottle of wine per person for wedding breakfast
- Bottled still and sparkling water
- Glass of house Prosecco for the toast
- White table linen and napkins
- Use of silver cake stand and knife
- Evening reception room hire
- Bacon or egg rolls with chips for evening, additional evening guests to be charged at £9.50 per person
- Honeymoon suite for the happy couple with breakfast in the morning
- Special accommodation rate for guests attending your wedding
- Complimentary menu tasting for two
- Complimentary use of the leisure facilities for all guests staying over from check in time until check out time
April - September
- Friday - £105 per adult
- Saturdays/Bank holidays - £110 per adult
- Sunday - Thursday - £100 per adult
October - March
- Friday - £95 per adult
- Saturday/Bank holidays - £100 per adult
- Sunday - Thursday - £90 per adult
Terms and conditions apply, contact wedding team for full details.
Our packages are flexible, with the ability to add additional guests as required or personalise in any way you choose.
We tailor make weddings to suit your wedding vision, we'll make sure everything is exactly the way you want it. Summer, autumn or winter, to a last minute whirlwind wedding, tailor our packages for every occasion and season. From décor to cakes, we have a number of suppliers on board to help with the little touches that really add your personality to the day.
"We can't thank the staff enough for such a beautiful day. Evee was fantastic throughout the process ensuring every question I had however small was answered, the planning was very thorough and meant we felt completely in control throughout. We are truly grateful for all the hard work Evee put in to helping us with our special day."
Becky & Dan