Dog Friendly Hotel in Surrey
Head to Camberley for a break with your pet at our dog friendly hotel in Surrey. Located in magnificent landscaped gardens, Frimley Hall makes an instant impression thanks to its grand façade and ornate wood panelled reception.
With a serene spa, comfortable lounges, well-appointed rooms and high-quality dining, our pet friendly hotel in Camberley is the ideal place to stay for a relaxed getaway with your four-legged friend.
Staying With Dogs
To arrange a stay for you and your well-behaved dog, simply book a room online and then call us to confirm your pet will be joining you. There is a charge of £15 per night for pet dogs which can be paid at reception on arrival. When staying with us, you’ll also find;
- All our hotel rooms and suites are dog friendly
- Pet dogs are welcome to join their owners in the Bar and Lounge
- Our lovely gardens are ideal for daily walks
There is no charge for guide dogs.
Dog Friendly Attractions Nearby
There are a wide range of dog friendly attractions near Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa, including;
- The Rural Life Living Museum and Old Kiln Light Railway – bringing rural heritage to life.
- Waverley Abbey – impressive monastery remains that have been used as a backdrop to films.
- The Sculpture Park – 650 contemporary sculptures displayed in atmospheric woodlands.
- Lightwater Country Park and High Curley Hill – ideal for a walk with great views from the top of the hill.
- Virginia Water Lake - a glittering lake with a beautiful cascasding waterfall.
Please note that we take a £100 refundable deposit on arrival to cover any incidental damage that may be caused during your stay. Owners are responsible for the behaviour of their dogs at Frimley Hall.