Weddings at Crutherland House
Set in an 18th century manor house and surrounded by 37 acres of private grounds and woodland, Crutherland House in East Kilbride is a unique and picturesque wedding venue near Glasgow.
Our dedicated Special Events Executives are both on hand to assist couples in the planning of their special day. They are your point of contact to help with any questions or queries that you may have. Their dedication and passion ensures that every little detail of your special day is taken care of, as they liaise with you and our banqueting team who will turn your dream wedding into a reality.
Gather for photographs in the manicured gardens, dine on fabulous cuisine and spend your wedding night in a luxurious suite. It's your day and we are delighted to host whatever befits your style - whether that's a sumptuous wedding breakfast for 300 guests or a fun barbecue for 10 in our private garden. Celebrate with an intimate reception in one of several elegantly appointed function rooms or, for a truly unforgettable wedding, book the grand Crutherland Suite.
Wedding Show Round
Join us for your very own private show around our beautiful venue to envisage what your special day could be at Crutherland House.
- One wedding, one day
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator to help make your day extra special
- Amazing photographic opportunities
- Manicured lawns for guests to sip champagne
- Stunning ballroom with floor to ceiling windows and large dancefloor
- Special accommodation rates available
- Indoor and outdoor ceremonies available
- First class master of ceremonies to guide you through your day
- Countryside setting in a central location
- Local supplier discount
- Relax before your big day in our leisure club and spa
- Helicopter landing area
"Thank you we had a lovely day and the food was just delicious! Everyone really praised the presentation of the meal. Mum and Dad enjoyed their special day."
Louise, Spring Wedding