Dog Friendly Hotel In Marlow
Located on the banks of the River Thames, our dog friendly hotel in Marlow is full of character. With plenty of references to it’s beautiful location and the Izaak Walton book from which the hotel takes it’s name, The Compleat Angler is a charming place to stay with your well-behaved pet.
Guests can enjoy the well-appointed rooms, exceptional dining, beautiful gardens and stunning views of the river and Marlow Weir. You can also expect many welcoming touches to ensure that both pets and their owners enjoy their stay.
Staying With Dogs
To arrange a stay with your dog, book a room online and then call us to let us know your pet will be joining you. There is a £15 nightly charge for dogs to stay, which can be paid at reception on arrival. There is no charge for guide dogs. When staying with us, you’ll find;
- Dog treats are provided in rooms.
- No restrictions on which rooms dogs can stay in.
- The path along the River Thames next to the hotel is perfect for daily walks.
- Dogs are welcome to join their owners everywhere in the hotel apart from the restaurants.
Dog friendly attractions and walks nearby
- The Chiltern Hills – an area of natural beauty with an abundance of great walks.
- Greys Court – a Tudor country house and garden with a lovely estate to stroll through.
- Chiltern Open Air Museum - over 30 reconstructed historic buildings to explore and frequent themed events.
- Marlow Common – an idyllic woodland nature reserve.
- Marlow Farmers Market – find quality food and drink from local artisans.
Owners are responsible for the behaviour of their dogs at The Compleat Angler.