Luxury Dog Friendly Hotel in The Scottish Borders
Nestled in the Tweed Valley, surrounded by magnificent countryside, our luxurious dog friendly hotel in The Scottish Borders is ideal for a break with your four-legged friend.
With an abundance of outdoor activities to enjoy and lots of pet friendly attractions nearby, make Cardrona Hotel in Peebles the next place you stay with your pet. As well as a warm welcome for well-behaved dogs and their owners, there’s plenty to enjoy at the hotel too, with a luxurious spa, great dining options and one of the area's leading golf courses.
Book a break with your dog
To arrange a stay with your dog, book a room online and then call us to let us know your pet will be joining you. There is a £20 nightly charge for dogs to stay, which can be paid at reception on arrival. There is no charge for guide dogs. When staying with us, you’ll find;
- Dog bowls and treats are available at the hotel.
- Dogs can stay in all room types.
- The expansive grounds are ideal for daily walks with great views.
- Dogs are welcome in all areas of the hotel (except Renwicks Restaurant) and can join their owners for dinner in The Lounge & Bar.
Dog friendly attractions nearby
- Melrose Abbey – one of Scotland’s most famous ruins, decorated with unusual sculptures and lavish masonry.
- Kailzie Gardens – this botanical delight is just the other side of the River Tweed from the hotel.
- Floors Castle – Scotland’s largest inhabited castle features beautiful, landscaped gardens to explore.
- Eildon Hills – sample the breath-taking views across the region from the three Eildon summits.
- Glentress Forest – just a short drive from our dog friendly hotel, you’ll find lots of well-marked walking trails through the trees.
Owners are responsible for the behaviour of their dogs at Cardrona Hotel, Golf & Spa.