Dog Friendly Hotel in Ascot
Surrounded by leafy grounds, The Berystede is a tranquil dog friendly hotel in Ascot. The peaceful location of this hotel makes it perfect for a relaxing break with your pet – whether you are looking to explore the local area or make the most of our luxurious amenities.
Staying With Dogs
To arrange a stay for you and your dog at The Berystede Hotel, simply book a room online and then call us to confirm your pet will be joining you. There is a charge of £25 per night for pet dogs which can be paid at reception on arrival. When staying with us, you’ll also find;
- All our hotel rooms and suites are dog friendly
- Pet dogs are welcome to join their owners in the Diadem Bar and on The Royal Enclosure Terrace
- Our stunning gardens are a beautiful spot for daily walks
There is no charge for guide dogs.
Dog Friendly Attractions Nearby
There are a range of dog friendly attractions and great walks around Ascot. Our top picks to explore when you stay with us include;
- Virginia Water & Windsor Great Park – a short drive from the hotel, there are lots of great walks to enjoy through the stunning lawns and mature woodlands.
- Go Ape, Bracknell – with an opportunity to try axe throwing, the Treetop Challenge and ride segways through the forest, Go Ape is an adventure filled day out.
- Ascot Heath – as a general rule, pet dogs can’t attend race days at Ascot Racecourse. However, when there is no racing the circular walk at Ascot Heath (inside the Racecourse) will allow you to admire the scale of the grandstand and jumps.