FAMILY HOGMANAY BREAK IN AVIEMORE
This year is going to be a New Year like no other. Whisk your family away for a long-awaited Hogmanay Break in the Highlands.
Family Hogmanay Break Highlights:
We’ll have it all from daytime activities for children and our big panto to great evening entertainment and a fireworks display.
- Accommodation in a 4-star family hotel room
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Family friendly dinner with entertainment
- Scottish ceilidh live band
- The formidable Badenoch & Strathspey Pipe Band
- Fireworks display to bring in 2022
- Dinner in a choice of our restaurants on your additional nights
- Access to our indoor heated pool with flume and wave machine
- Access to the soft play centre
- Daytime activity and entertainment programme
- Tickets to the big panto
- Festive movies at the cinema
ENHANCE YOUR BREAK
Relax with an Elemis beauty treatment
Browse designer clothes in our luxury department store (discount included)
Watch a movie at our large on resort cinema
Bring your pet (we have pet friendly rooms in some hotels and lodges)
DATES AND PRICES
Stay with us from 30 December for a three-night break, or from 31 December for a two-night break.
Two-night breaks from £514 per family per night, or three-night breaks from £418 per family per night.
We've also got Black Tie Hogmanay Breaks perfect for grown ups.
Terms and Conditions
Check in from 3pm. Check out 11am. We will contact you ahead of your break to book your times for dining with us. £100 deposit is required per room at the time of booking with auto collection of the remaining balance taken from Monday 25th October 2021, non-refundable & non-transferrable unless in the event of a lockdown that prevents travel. We recommend all guests buy travel insurance to protect against loss of monies paid in advance in the event of cancellation.