Set in the Cairngorms National Park amongst Macdonald Aviemore Resort's ancient Caledonian pine forests, Macdonald Aviemore Woodland Lodges offers views of the forest together with resort facilities close. A short walk to the resort will take you to a choice of restaurants and bars, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness room, beauty treatments and free WiFi. Featuring a galley kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and luxury toiletries.
Enjoy long summer evenings with a drink on your private deck, take a stroll to one of the resort restaurants nearby or for the more energetic take a walk to the Craigellachie Nature Reserve. Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning in the nearby hotel restaurant.
- Check-in from 4pm and check-out at 10am
- Check in at Macdonald Morlich Hotel
- Guide dogs are welcome and stay for free
- Log burner available in 3 bedroom models only
- Galley kitchen does not have an oven
- Pets are welcome in the woodland lodges at a fee of £15 per pet, per night with a maximum fee of £45 per pet. Must be a pre-booked pet friendly lodge. Pets are not allowed in public areas.
- There are free parking spaces available.
- Some lodges are accessible for wheelchairs (ground floor only). Please call us to reserve.