Set in Cairngorms National Park amongst Macdonald Aviemore Resort's ancient Caledonian pine forests, Macdonald Aviemore Woodland Lodges offers views of the garden, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness room and free WiFi. Featuring a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Enjoy long summer evenings with a drink on your private deck, take a stroll to one of the resort restaurants nearby or for the more energetic take a walk to the Craigellachie Nature Reserve. Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the lodge.
- Check-in from 4pm and check-out at 10am
- Check in at Macdonald Highlands Hotel
- Fully accessible to wheelchair users
- Guide dogs are welcome and stay for free
- Pets are welcome in the woodland lodges at a fee of £15 per pet, per night with a maximum fee of £45 per pet. Must be a pre-booked pet friendly lodge. Pets are not allowed in public areas.
- There are free parking spaces available.
- Some lodges are accessible for wheelchairs (ground floor only). Please call us to reserve.
An all year round adventure
The perfect spot, every time of year