The ideal choice for couples and families alike, the traditional Highlands Hotel boasts 149 luxurious rooms. With easy access to our Leisure Centre you don't need to venture far if you're looking for extra activities during your stay.
Within the Highlands Hotel you’ll find Aspects Restaurant, the resort’s year round restaurant offering contemporary Scottish dishes using seasonal ingredients. The Laggan Bar on the ground floor serves afternoon tea, and food throughout the day into the evening together with local whiskies and gins. Guests can also dine at one of the other restaurants in the resort just a couple of minutes walk from one another. There's Giovanni's Italian in the Macdonald Morlich Hotel and Spey Burger in the Macdonald Aviemore Hotel (one or both of these may be closed during quieter times).
Staying in the Highlands Hotel, you’ll enjoy direct access to the resort’s leisure facilities within Aviemore Activity Centre. The centre is joined to the hotel so you can access it under one roof and includes a large leisure pool with wave machine and flume together with soft play centre. For adults there's a whirlpool bath, sauna, steam room and gym.
- Check-in from 3pm and check-out at 11am
- Check in at Macdonald Highlands Hotel
- Fully accessible to wheelchair users
- Guide dogs are welcome and stay for free
- Dogs welcome at the Highlands Hotel at a fee of £15 per pet per night. Must be a pre-booked pet friendly room. Pets are not allowed in public areas.
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- There are free parking spaces available