than just skiing
The Cairngorm Mountain offers the best skiing and snowsports in Scotland, and is just a short drive away from the resort.
With 30km of ski trails, kickers and rails, plus sledding and tubing it attracts thousands year after year. You will also find great year round walks with incredible views on the mountain range.
At Macdonald Aviemore Resort we are the perfect base near the Cairngorm Mountain for your skiing and snowboarding break. Our friends at Ski Norwest offer everything you need to hit the slopes from lessons and equipment hire to ski passes. Simply book your break with us and add on your ski requirements with Ski Norwest.
- 4-star hotel accommodation or woodland lodges on resort
- Choice of restaurants and bars on resort
- Complimentary use of our indoor lagoon pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room
- Relaxing Elemis beauty treatments available
- Free parking at your accommodation
- Get your ski tickets ahead with Ski Norwest and avoid the queues
- Lift passes can be issued the night before or early in the morning
- Equipment hire available from Ski Norwest
- 20 minute drive to the ski resort or take the bus
- Enjoy après ski back at Macdonald Aviemore Resort
Snowsports at Cairngorm Mountain
Find out everything you need to know to plan your trip