Whitehouse Farm is a 40 acre farm which is a great place for families and group visits of all ages enabling visitors to see, handle and feed a wide variety of animals from traditional breeds to unusual and exotic species.
There is something for everyone at Whitehouse Farm and a variety of additional events and activites take place throughout the year, including:
- Teddy Bears Picnic - May 3rd - May 5th
- Wild West Week at Whitehouse - May 24th - June 1st
- Father's Day - half price entry for Dad's (please check) - June 15th
- Summer Fun - July 19th - September 1st
- A Day At The Races - August 23rd - 25th
- Halloween Spooktacular - October 25th - 31st
- Santa's Christmas Cracker - November 18th - Dec 24th
Check website for pricing and admission times.