- Luxuriously decorated with original features
- Set in the very heart of Shakespeare Country
- Theatres and Shakespeare Houses within walking distance
- 68 luxurious bedrooms
- Complimentary Wifi
- Le Bistrot Pierre Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Vital Helath and Wellbeing club at the adjacent Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel
- Ample onsite parking (charge applicable)
Our hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel, one of the most
popular 4-star hotels in Stratford-upon-Avon, is better than ever.
Set on the banks of the Avon and less than a 5 minute walk
from the centre of Shakespeare's town, come and see for yourself
the improvements we have made to this gorgeous 17th century
beautiful red brick townhouse during our £1.3 million
refurbishment. One of the oldest hotels in the area is now
good as brand new, still with the same character and charm.
With direct access to historic theatres and Shakespeare
Houses, the hotel is a popular choice for family holidays,
leisure breaks and romantic weekends as well as special
occasions. We boast superb hotel accommodation and all residents
have complimentary use of the
Vital Health and Wellbeing club at the nearby Macdonald
Alveston Manor Hotel.
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel is the perfect place to explore
Shakespeare Country and the Cotswolds, situated close to the
motorway network, mainline train stations and only 27 miles from
Birmingham International Airport. Once you've finished exploring -
relax in the Bear Inn before dining in the vibrant,
Bistrot Pierre, Restaurant.