1. All reservations will be treated as provisional and will be
held for no longer than 14 days pending receipt of your signed
booking form and a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of
£20.00 per person.
2. All booking amendments must be made in writing.
3. Final balance payments must be received no later than four
weeks prior to the event.
4. Once payments have been made, no refunds or credit vouchers
will be given in the event of reducing numbers or
5. Drink pre-orders must be received a minimum of two weeks
prior to your event date to receive the discounted tariff any
orders received out with this deadline will be charged at the full
6. In the event that an event has to be cancelled by Macdonald
Hotels an alternative date or venue will be offered or a full
7. The hotel reserves the right to change or cancel advertised
entertainment due to circumstances beyond its control.
8. Any additional services must be paid for on the night. No
credit facilities will be given without prior written agreement
from the hotel.
9. All times shown are subject to approval from the Local
10. All details and menus are correct at the time of going to
press but may be subject to alteration without prior notice. VAT
will be charged at the prevailing rate at the time of payment and
the hotel reserves the right to amend prices accordingly.
11. Shared party tables may apply to groups of fewer than
12. The management reserves the right to refuse entry. In
addition the management reserves the right to charge the organiser,
company or individual for any damages caused by unreasonable
13. Where special requests have been made, the management will
endeavour to accommodate them, however, they cannot be
14. The dress code for disco parties is smart party wear no
blue jeans or trainers.
15. Restrictions apply to children at all party events as
these are for over 18s only.
16. Accommodation and monetary vouchers are valid for one year
from Christmas Day 2016.
17. Food and beverage vouchers are valid for six months from
Christmas Day 2016.
18. 12.5% discretionary service will be