Our hotel in Oxford
Our Macdonald Randolph Hotel is the leading 5-star hotel in
Oxford and part of The Macdonald Hotels' Signature Collection,
luxurious accommodation, award-winning food and a sensuous spa
haven in the heart of this world-famous University City.
Located in Oxford's city centre, our hotel is a landmark
building with elegance and charm aplenty. Our hotel has played host
to prime ministers and presidents, and our renowned
Morse Bar is instantly recognisable as the watering hole of
Colin Dexter's world-famous detective, Inspector Morse.
meeting and conference facilities are unlike any other, the
hotel's beautiful architecture and historic setting provides the
perfect venue for fairy-tale weddings, and enjoy Afternoon Tea
at Macdonald Randolph Hotel - it is an Oxford Institution.
Please note that due to an exciting refurbishment, our
restaurant will be closed from 30th March for two weeks.
Throughout this time guests will be invited to dine in our
private dining rooms where we will continue to offer our
- Elegantly decorated
- In the heart of the city of Oxford
- Renowned Morse Bar
- Excellent for shopping & sight-seeing
- 151 individually decorated bedrooms
- Spa Facilities (£15.00 per person) & Mini Gym
- Stylish meeting rooms & facilities
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Award-winning restaurant
- On-site car parking (pre-booking essential - charged at £28.50 per night)
- Free Wifi Powered by The Cloud