Our hotel in Oxford
Our Macdonald Randolph Hotel is the leading 5-star hotel in
Oxford and offers
luxurious accommodation, delicious food and a sensuous spa
haven in the heart of this world-famous University City.
Macdonald Randolph Hotel had a fire in April 2015. Thankfully
there no one was hurt and damage was minimal. However, we are still
carefully bringing the hotels back to its former glory and ask for
your patience during this time. When you arrive at the hotel,
access is currently not possible via the front main entrance due to
ongoing works. Please follow the signs to the temporary entrance.
If you have any queries, please
Located in Oxford's city centre, our hotel is a landmark
building with elegance and charm aplenty. Our hotel has played host
to prime ministers and presidents, and our renowned
Morse Bar is instantly recognisable as the watering hole of
Colin Dexter's world-famous detective, Inspector Morse.
meeting and conference facilities are unlike any other, the
hotel's beautiful architecture and historic setting provides the
perfect venue for fairy-tale weddings, and enjoy Afternoon Tea
at Macdonald Randolph Hotel - it is an Oxford Institution.
- Elegantly decorated
- In the heart of the city of Oxford
- Renowned Morse Bar
- Excellent for shopping & sight-seeing
- 151 individually decorated bedrooms
- Spa Facilities (£15.00 per person) & Mini Gym
- Stylish meeting rooms & facilities
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- On-site car parking (pre-booking essential - charged at £28.50 per night)
- Free Wifi Powered by The Cloud