Our hotel in Oxford
Our Macdonald Randolph Hotel is the leading 5-star hotel in
Oxford and offers
luxurious accommodation, delicious food and a sensuous spa
haven in the heart of this world-famous University City.
Located in Oxford's city centre, our hotel is a landmark
building with elegance and charm aplenty. Our hotel has played host
to prime ministers and presidents, and our renowned
Morse Bar is instantly recognisable as the watering hole of
Colin Dexter's world-famous detective, Inspector Morse.
meeting and conference facilities are unlike any other, the
hotel's beautiful architecture and historic setting provides the
perfect venue for fairy-tale weddings, and enjoy Afternoon Tea
at Macdonald Randolph Hotel - it is an Oxford Institution.
Following the events last month, we're delighted to announce
that Macdonald Randolph Hotel is now re-open for business.
When you arrive at the hotel, access is currently not possible via
the main front entrance due to ongoing works. Please follow
the signs to our temporary entrance. And rest assured that
inside the hotel, nothing has been affected and we are very much
operating as business as usual. If you have any queries,
please feel free to
- Elegantly decorated
- In the heart of the city of Oxford
- Renowned Morse Bar
- Excellent for shopping & sight-seeing
- 151 individually decorated bedrooms
- Spa Facilities (£15.00 per person) & Mini Gym
- Stylish meeting rooms & facilities
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- On-site car parking (pre-booking essential - charged at £28.50 per night)
- Free Wifi Powered by The Cloud