- Perfect for exclusive use
- Exclusive wedding co-ordinator
- Stunning views of Cumbrian fells and the Lake District
- Access to our outdoor terrace & private gardens
- Toastmaster services provided
- Complimentary bed & breakfast for the bride & groom
- Use of an antique silver Cake stand
- Souvenir engraved knife presented to you as a gift
Macdonald Leeming House is a grand Georgian house nestled
within 22 acres of mature and tended gardens. With unrivalled
views of the surrounding lakes and fells this is truly a magical
setting for your wedding in the Lake District - not to mention the
most stunning of backdrops for your wedding photography.
You and your guests can be sure of the very best personal
attention and care on your big day with exclusive use of our hotel
and it's gardens, our team will be completely dedicated to you.
Our wonderful wedding suites can host up to 82 day and 120
evening guests and feature stunning terrace views over the lake and
Cumbrian fells. If you're planning a large wedding, consider
our Marquee package where you and your guests will enjoy drinks and
canapes in the hotel before a
delicious dinner and Champagne with your speeches.
Our experienced wedding co-ordinator and her team will be on
hand to assist you every step of the way, from selecting your menu
to choosing just the right finishing touches for your tables and
decorations. To book your personal show round please call
today. For a wedding breakfast to remember our award-winning
chefs use only the finest and freshest locally sourced produce to
create dishes that you and your guests will delight in.