- One wedding, one day, your day
- Grand oak staircase for your photographs
- Amazing photography opportunities in our 9 acres of secluded gardens and woodland
- Stunning ballroom with floor to ceiling windows and large dancefloor
- Indoor and Outdoor Ceremonies
- Reduced accommodation rates for your guests
- Countryside setting in a central location
- Helicopter landing area
- Exclusive use option available
With its stylish art deco elegance, Macdonald Drumossie Hotel
is a wedding venue like no other, situated in peaceful countryside
Licensed to host religious or civil marriage ceremonies, and
suites to suit all requirements, from intimate Inverness weddings
to grand celebrations of up to 300 guests, Drumossie Hotel is a
superb venue. The Drumossie Suite boasts a grand oak
staircase and two reception areas, each with private bar and enjoys
direct access on to a private patio - perfect for your drinks
reception. Floor to ceiling windows overlooking nine acres of
private parkland, make this a stunning location for your wedding
breakfast and evening dance.
Our team of award winning chefs are very proud of their
reputation and it is their dedication to serving only the finest quality food
that makes Macdonald Drumossie Hotel different.
With 44 deluxe bedrooms, sumptuous food, the largest dance
floor in the Highlands, parking for over 200 cars and an
outstanding reputation, Macdonald Drumossie Hotel is unique and
perfect for your special day.
Wedding Open Evening
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel would like to invite you to our
wedding open evening on Thursday 8th November between 6pm and
Come along and see the venue set up for your big day with
Prosecco and canapes on arrival. Entry is complimentary and no
appointment is necessary.
We look forward to seeing you then!