This is where the Champagne flows and the roulette wheel spins seductively - welcome to our New Year Gala Black Tie Ball, where we pile on the glamour and call in the croupier. Dressed to the nines, you'll enjoy a sumptuous dinner. Then you can chance your hand at the casino tables, dance the night away to Madison Heights (the renowned nine-piece band) and resident DJ. Or simply enjoy watching others win as the countdown to midnight approaches.
£90.00 per adult, £160.00 Gala Ball and overnight stay (includes
half bottle of wine)
This is an adult only event
1. All reservations will be treated as provisional and will be
held for no more than 14 days pending receipt of your signed
booking form and a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of
£25.00 per person.
2. All booking amendments must be made in writing.
3. Final balance payments must be received by the 1st November
2013; all pre-payments are non-refundable and non-transferable in
the event of reducing numbers or cancellation.
4. Once final payment is made, no refunds, or credit vouchers will
be given for cancellations.
5. Food and drink pre-orders must be received a minimum of 2 weeks
6. In the event that an event has to be cancelled by Macdonald
Hotels an alternative date or venue will be offered or a full
7. The hotel reserves the right to the right to change or cancel
advertised entertainment due to circumstances beyond its
8. Any additional services must be paid for on the night. No
credit facilities will be given without prior written agreement
from the hotel.
9. All times shown are subject to approval from the Local
10. All details are correct at the time of going to press but may
be subject to alteration without prior notice. VAT will be charged
at the prevailing rate at the time of payment and the hotel
reserves the right to amend prices accordingly.
11. Please note that shared party tables may apply to groups less
than 8 guests.
12. The management reserves the right to refuse entry. In addition
the management reserves the right to charge the organizer, company
or individual for any damages caused by unreasonable
13. Where special requests have been made, the management will
endeavor to accommodate them, however, they cannot be
14. The dress code for disco parties is smart party wear no blue
jeans or trainers.
15. Restrictions apply to children at all party events as these
are for over 18's only.
16. ID's will be required to be shown upon staff request