If you're looking for a golf hotel in Scotland, look no further
than Macdonald Aviemore Resort, home of the spectacular Spey Valley
Championship Golf Course. Recently voted one of the best golf
courses in Scotland, Spey Valley features some of the most
breathtaking views in the world, offering golfers a glimpse right
into the very heart of the Scottish Highlands.
Macdonald Aviemore Resort also includes
three 4-Star hotels and
18 woodland lodges, as well as restaurants, bars, cafes, shops,
a cinema, a leisure centre and other facilities, so it's the
perfect place for a golf holiday.
Designed by Dave Thomas and host of the European Challenge Tour's
Scottish Hydro Challenge from 2009 to 2017, the Spey Valley
Championship Golf Course combines the challenging aspects of the
sport with the unique Highlands environment, making the course an
ideal venue for high-profile golf tournaments and charity
Our golf course also features beautiful scenery and unique
wildlife including deer, red squirrels and osprey.
NEW PROSECCO AFTERNOON TEA
Join us for our new Prosecco Afternoon Tea in an incredible
setting with uninterrupted views of The Cairngorms. Just £15.95 per
person. Served in the intimate lounge of the Spey Valley
Championship Golf Clubhouse where non-members and non-golfers are
welcome. Pre-booking essential. Call 01479 812 920.
- Designed by Dave Thomas
- Stunning views of the Scottish Highlands
- Featuring one of Scotland’s longest holes (635 yards)
- 18-hole, par 72 championship course
- Professional tuition available
- Golf buggies available for hire
- Host of the European Challenge Tour’s Scottish Hydro Challenge 2009-2017
- Voted ‘Most Picturesque Golf Course in the UK’
- £1m Clubhouse and Restaurant