It is our dedication to serving only the highest quality food
that makes our hotel restaurants stand out from the crowd. Our
chefs take time to source the finest seasonal ingredients and to
work with many local producers highlighting our ongoing commitment
to provenance and traceability.
Our Aspects menu is no exception. Relax and take in our view
over the Cairngorms whilst enjoying premium grass fed Scottish
beef, British lamb, the finest Scottish salmon and turbot
from Shetland to name a few.
Special Midweek Offer
Dine for Two for only £25 (normally £50). Choose from our Market
Menu and enjoy 3 courses each in our signature restaurant. Or
enjoy 2 courses for just £19 for two.
Valid for bookings until Thursday 28 June 2018. Excludes Fridays
View our Market menu
Classic Spring menu
- Views of the Cairngorms
- Grass fed Scotch beef matured for a minimum of 21 days
- Finest fresh wild white fish caught from sustainable sources
- Outdoor reared & regionally sourced British pork
- Free range chickens reared with care for greater quality meat
- Menus by the season ensuring where possible UK produce comes first