It is our dedication to serving only the highest quality food
that makes our hotel restaurants stand out from the crowd. Our
chefs take time to source the finest seasonal ingredients and to
work with many local producers highlighting our ongoing commitment
to provenance and traceability.
Our Aspects menu is no exception. Relax and take in our view
over the Cairngorms whilst enjoying premium grass fed Scottish
beef, British lamb or the finest Scottish salmon.
KIDS EAT FREE
For our resort guests children aged 16 & under eat for free
on the same meal plan as adults (from the children's menu) e.g. bed
& breakfast or dinner, bed & breakfast.
For guests not booked on a dinner meal plan & non-residents
one child's meal is free with every adult main course purchased.
Child's meal must be from the children's menu and this can't be
used in conjunction with another offer.
View our Market menu
Classic Summer menu
- Views of the Cairngorms
- Grass fed Scotch beef matured for a minimum of 21 days
- Finest fresh wild white fish caught from sustainable sources
- Outdoor reared & regionally sourced British pork
- Free range chickens reared with care for greater quality meat
- Menus by the season ensuring where possible UK produce comes first