- 3 Hotels and 18 Woodland Lodges
- Aspects, Giovanni’s Italian Ristorante and Spey Burger restaurants
- Aviemore Activity Centre including leisure pool, soft play and activity rooms perfect for families
- World-class Conference Centre
- 3D 4K Cinema
- Luxury Brand Shopping
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- Popular destination for Highland Weddings
Book now for Easter break to guarantee a
getaway that's fun for the whole family!
Macdonald Aviemore Resort is situated at the very heart of the
Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands - a truly
magical location. Enjoy a short break in one of our distinctive
hotels or relax amidst ancient Caledonian pine forests in one of
our cosy woodland lodges.
Having benefited from an outstanding £7million investment you'll
find everything you need and more within the resort. Catch the
latest movies in our cinema or the latest brand fashion in our
luxury retail outlet. Need to entertain the family? Check out our
huge activity centre featuring a large leisure pool, soft play and
multi activity rooms for babies up to teens. For golfers,
Macdonald Spey Valley Championship Golf Course. Voted one of
the best in Scotland, this course boasts some of the most
breathtaking views in the world and the longest hole in Scotland
measuring 635 yards!
Our resort also boasts a world-class conference centre, capable
of holding up to 1,150 people - a natural choice for large national
and international businesses, both large and small, for meetings
and conferences in a unique location.