Our hotel in North Yorkshire
Located on the edge of the North York moors, historic Gisborough
Hall Hotel, a Macdonald Associate Hotel, combines modern
day luxury and traditional features within its ivy clad walls.
Our imposing 4 star country house hotel is only 20 minutes from
Middlesbrough yet feels a world away, with its stunning grounds and
views of woodlands and the Cleveland Hills.
After a relaxing massage in our
spa, enjoy a drink on the terrace before dining in our
award-winning AA Rosette
Chaloner's restaurant, or enjoy fresh seasonal fare in the
G Bar & Bistro. After a day exploring the countryside,
relax with a drink by the open fire in the Drawing Room, before you
retire for a great night's sleep in one of our beautiful rooms.
- Historic country house
- Set in beautiful countryside
- Historic houses and abbeys to explore
- 2AA Rosette awarded Chaloner's Restaurant
- Revival Zone spa
- Self contained conference centre
- Forty minute drive from Whitby & the stunning coastline