Leave the day-to-day behind and allow us to spoil you from top to toe. Don your fluffy robe and choose to relax the way you enjoy most – be it sauna or steam room, massage or facial. Indulge, enjoy and just breathe.
Enjoy two treatments and Afternoon Tea with prosecco. Includes full use of spa facilities including use of robes, slippers and fluffy towels.
- Two treatments – 1 x 25 mins, 1 x 55 mins*
- Sole delight foot treatment (25 mins) | Elemis Deep tissue back massage (25 mins) Elemis taster facial (25 mins)| Pro-radiance hand & nail treatment (without manicure-25 mins, with manicure 55 mins) |Fruit active glow facial (55 mins)*
- Afternoon Tea
- Glass of Prosecco
- Use of the spa facilities including robes, slippers and fluffy towels
- A £5 voucher to spend in our spa store.
- Please contact the spa before your arrival to book your treatment times
*Treatments at Macdonald Craxton Wood
- 85 minute ESPA Hero treatment -The ultimate ESPA treatment delivering triple results by targeting three key areas: the back, the face and the scalp making it our hero treatment. Includes back exfoliation, back massage, personalised facial and scalp massage
Spa treatments must be booked prior to arrival by guests. If you book your spa break online, a member of the spa team will call you before your break to allocate your spa treatment time, therefore please ensure you give us the best contact telephone number during the booking process. This offer must be paid in full at the time of booking, can not be used in conjunction with any other offer and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Bookings must be throughout 2016 and 2017 for stays throughout 2016 and 2017, excluding key holidays including Easter, school holidays, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. This spa offer must be booked online at www.MacdonaldHotels.co.uk/spa-fitness . A £3 surcharge will be levied on credit (not debit) card bookings
YOUR TREATMENT TIME
Treatments times include before and aftercare.
Some of the treatments offered are not suitable for guests with certain medical ailments and conditions. We request that you bring any of the following to our attention at the time of booking: epilepsy, allergies, heart condition, high/low blood pressure, scar tissue, varicose veins, skin conditions, diabetes, cancer, thyroid, pregnancy, recent operations.
• Full pre-payment is required for ALL spa days and spa treatment Bookings Spa day and spa treatment terms and conditions
• Spa treatments must be booked and confirmed with the spa prior to arrival by the guest
• Spa day and spa treatments must be paid in full at the time of booking and cannot be in conjunction with any other offer
• Spa day and spa treatments can be amended or cancelled at no charge up to seven days prior to day of arrival
• Bookings cancelled within seven days of arrival will incur full payment
All prices are quoted in GBP and are subject to change at any time.
CHILDRENS TREATMENT POLICY
We do not offer treatments for children under 16 years old. Due to the nature of relaxation in the spa this is a child free zone, therefore, those under 16 years are not permitted into the spa.