Imagine waking up for five whole nights to the captivating view from Loch Ard with your stay at Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa, our adventure playground in the heart of the Trossachs. You'll find yourself just 30 minutes from Stirling, 40 minutes from Glasgow and an hour from Edinburgh but surrounded by beauty, tranquillity and pure escapism. You'll leave feeling one in a million from our secret getaway, having just completed a £1million refurbishment.
Your break includes:
- Five nights accommodation in a Classic bedroom.
- Full, award-winning Scottish breakfast every morning.
- Award-winning meal every evening.
- Strathard and Trossachs walk to explore the local area.
- Scottish themed evening with live music.
- Whisky tasting.
- Discounted tickets to the nearby Glengoyne distillery.
Book online today.
This offer is subject to availability and based on a five consecutive night stay. Price is for two adults sharing a Classic bedroom on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis. Every evening, each guest will receive a £25 allocation to spend on food, excludes drinks. Other activities, including discounted tickets to Glengoyne distillery can be arranged on arrival at the hotel. Supplements apply to upgrade bedrooms or single occupancy of a double bedroom. Breaks available until 31st March 2014 and excludes Christmas, New Year and Valentines weekend. Full prepayment is required at the time of booking