With only three weekend in December before Christmas our special Santa Weekend's are the best way to build up as much pre-Christmas excitment as possible.
Staying in our four-star Macdonald Aviemore Hotel you'll enjoy dinner, bed and breakfast and an adundance of family activities and live entertainment as well as a visit to Santa's Highland Home, delicious food and plenty of surprises!
Here's a suggested itinerary:
Friday (1st, 8th or 15th December)
- Welcome Santa on his grand arrival to his Scottish winter wonderland.
- Get into the festive spirit by dancing to your favourite tunes at our Mix Tape Party. Enjoy a relaxed family evening sampling the delights from our festive food stalls, offering plenty of choice to suit all tastes and appetites – this is family dining with a difference.
Saturday and Sunday
After a restful night’s sleep fill up on a Highland breakfast with a special appearance from Santa’s cheeky elves. The elves are on hand all weekend to point you in the right direction and answer any questions you may have.
- Take the magical walk to Santa’s Highland Home
- Discover free flowing entertainment for the whole family
- Enjoy our hilarious Sleeping Beauty pantomime
- Take in a movie with your free family cinema pass
- Come to our Saturday night gala dinner and Big Big Christmas Show
- Visit Santa’s reindeer when they visit the resort on Sunday
- Relax with Movie Magic on Sunday evening – a live show featuring the best characters and songs from the movies. Dress up as your on-screen idol and help yourself to a family carvery dinner
These special Santa Weekends have limited availability so please book early to avoid dissappointment. Call us now on 0344 879 9152 or book online.
Offer is subject to availability and cannot be use in conjunction with any other offers or promotional rates. This offer is based on a family room at our 4-star Macdonald Aviemore Hotel for three nights, with two adults and two children (aged 12 and under). A deposit of £100 per room will be taken at time of booking. This is non-transferable and non-refundable. Automatic collection of the remaining balance will be taken on the 31st October 2017. We recommend all guests buy travel insurance to protect against loss of monies paid in advance in the event of cancellation.