BOOKING INCENTIVE! Take a FRESH look at Macdonald Hotels and our fantastic destinations when you book your next meeting, conference or event this spring to take place by 31st August 2017.
We want to nurture and grow our relationship with you and so we are delighted to bring you a FRESH new booking incentive.
Booking value £5,000* to £10,000
Enjoy a fabulous overnight stay for two at a Macdonald Hotel of your choice including full cooked breakfast.
Booking value £10,000 - £20,000
- Treat someone to an overnight stay for two including breakfast, a fabulous afternoon tea and local activity.
Booking value £20,000- £50,000
- Indulge with an overnight stay for two including breakfast, afternoon tea, three course dinner and a local activity.
Booking value £50,000 or more
Live it up with a two night break for two including breakfast, afternoon tea, three course dinner on one night, spa treatment (where applicable) or local activity.
You will have up to £100 to spend on a local activity for two offsite including distillery visits, theatre tickets, visitor attractions and much more!
HOW TO BOOK:
- Make an enquiry and book your meeting, conference or event at a Macdonald Hotel by calling our Conference Direct team on 0344 879 9192 quoting 'FRESH'.
- To claim your Macdonald Hotels' FRESH incentive once the meeting, conference or event has been contracted you must fill in the incentive claim form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of signed contract and contracted value you will be contacted by a Macdonald Hotels representative to arrange your overnight stay and activities. Please allow up to 14 days from receipt of contract to be contacted.
- Please also see terms and conditions below.
Call Conference Direct on 0344 879 9192 or e-mail email@example.com today!
Booking must be contracted minimum £5,000*. There is no maximum amount.
*The following hotels will be offering a lower minimum contract value: Scotland - Macdonald Crutherland House, Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa and Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa – minimum £2,500, Macdonald Drumossie Hotel - £3,000 minimum. NE England - Macdonald Linden Hall - £2,500 minimum. NW England – Macdonald Kilhey Court and Macdonald Tickled Trout - £2,500 minimum
Bookers/Agents must quote ‘FRESH’ when placing the enquiry/booking with Conference Direct or the M&E teams.
Applies to new and confirmed/contracted business taking place from 1st April 2017 – 31st August 2017.
Bookers/agents must complete the downloadable claim form which must be scanned/attached and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org once the meeting or conference has been contracted.
Spring Fresh incentive will only be issued to the booker/agent upon receipt of the contract and are subject to availabilty.
Please allow up to 14 days from receipt of signed contract to be contacted to arrange your Spring Fresh incentive.
Macdonald Hotels & Resorts will accept no responsibility for the taking part of bookers or agents whose company does not allow its staff to take part in incentives.
Each booker/agent acknowledges that the incentives are designed as a reward incentive and that Macdonald Hotels & Resorts will be entitled to treat any claim by an individual as having been made at the direction of, and under the express authority of, that individual’s employer (if any) and to honour it accordingly.
No cash alternative offered.
Macdonald Hotels & Resorts accepts no liability for taxation implications incurred as a result of receiving Macdonald Hotels' gift vouchers; you, the agent or booker, may be liable to pay tax on the rewards.
All terms and conditions are subject to change and Macdonald Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change these at any time.