Autumn is such a beautiful time to visit Aviemore and enjoy the glorious colours whilst out walking in the Cairngorms. Whilst back at the resort we've got plenty of spooktacular activities to keep the kids busy during half term. Our packed programme of ghoulishly fun activities tales place every day and every evening - don't miss our brilliant live Monster Rock show!
Click here to see our full entertainment and activities programme for half term
Your family break includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a family bedroom in the 4-star Macdonald Aviemore Hotel
- Three-course dinner
- Full Highland breakfast
- Spooky themed resort including a haunted forest and witch's kitchen
- Daily activities for the kids such as ghostly treasure hunts, spooky face painting, sorcery classes, beasty bug hunts and more.
- Live Robinson Crusoe every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm from 7th - 21st October.
- Evening entertainment including Monster Rock live show and Destination Disco
- Free access to Aviemore Activity Centre featuring large leisure pool with flume and waves plus soft play and multiple activity and games rooms for all ages.
PLUS... Kids Stay and Eat FREE!
We also welcome Activity Zone Aviemore* to the resort this year who are providing lots of outdoor and indoor activities for the family including:
- Grass sledging
- Combat Archery
- Nerf Wars
- Indoor Inflatable Arena
- Body Zorbs
*Entry to Activity Zone events start from £4 per child and are not included in the Summer Breaks package.
To view their flyer which includes prices please click here.
Price based on 2 adults and 2 children aged 12yrs and under sharing a family room in Macdonald Aviemore Hotel. Rate subject to availability, and is prepayble at time of booking. Payments are non-transferable and non-refundable in the event of cancellation.