Fun and adventure awaits the whole family with this action packed two-night break. There’s absolutely no chance of being bored!
Your break includes a family ticket to one of the Highland’s most visited family attractions Landmark Forest Adventure Park featuring forest trails, adrenaline filled rides, a butterfly house, rope courses and much more.
After a day at the park why not relax with the latest movie release at our resort cinema? If the little ones still have any energy then take them for a swim at our large leisure pool or a session at our soft play or activity rooms within our Aviemore Activity Centre.
It really does offer the perfect escape guaranteeing amazing family memories for all. Here’s what your Landmark package includes:
- Two nights’ family accommodation at our 4* Macdonald Aviemore Hotel based on a family of 4 sharing a family room.
- Three-course dinner on first evening
- Full highland breakfast on both mornings
- Family ticket to Landmark Forest Adventure Park
- Family ticket to Spey Valley Cinema
- Full use of our swimming pool, waterslide and wave machine
- Access to unlimited play at Aviemore Activity Centre
- £10 credit when you book direct*
Includes two night's accommodation at our four-star Macdonald Aviemore Hotel, three course dinner on the first evening and full Highland breakfast for a family of 2 adults and 2 children (12 years and under sharing a suitable family bedroom). Dinner reservations require 24 hour notice. Full prepayment at time of booking, this is non transferrable and non refundable. Offer is subject to availability, which may be limited during peak periods.
*As a thank you for booking directly online with us, a £10 credit will automatically be added to your account on arrival at the hotel. You’ll get 1 x £10 credit per room per stay which can be used towards a delicious meal, a drink in the bar, a relaxing spa treatment or round of golf. Any unused credit will be lost, it is non-refundable non-transferable if not used and cannot be used to credit your accommodation bill.