- 3½oz Sugar
- 8oz White chocolate
- 5oz Butter
- 4oz Plain flour
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Egg yolks
To make this amazing dessert, you will need a large mixing bowl,
a whisk and a sieve.
- Take the large mixing bowl and put the eggs and sugar together
and mix them to a sabayon or soft peaks.
- Now sieve the flour, and add the sieved flour into the bowl
with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the melted butter, mixing well.
- Then last of all add the Chocolate, mixing gently.
- Poor into a greased mould and cook for 15 mins on 180°c
- Then turn out onto a plate and serve with some fresh
raspberries and vanilla ice cream.
Click here to download recipe as PDF