- 2x oz Aberdeen Angus sirloin steaks
- 200g Rocket leaves
- 6 Jersey royal potatoes
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh rosemary
- Olive oil & extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper and crushed sea salt
- From fridge allow steak to get up to room temperature.
- Heat up a chargrill pan, cook steaks for 3-4 minutes each side,
take out and rest steaks for 10 minutes.
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes, drain and allow
to cool slightly, then slice lengthways into quarters.
- In frying pan with olive oil add potatoes and rosemary and fry
lightly until potatoes are golden, then add tomatoes and 100g of
rocket, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place potatoes, tomato and rocket mix in centre of plate.
- Carve the steaks in 6/7 slices and arrange around the mix.
- Place remaining rocket on top of each dish.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil, a grind of pepper and sea
salt to serve.
Click here to download recipe as PDF