- Bay leaf
- Lamb shoulder
- Trim the lamb, rub in the herbs & garlic and roll with
- Braise for 2-3 hours at 150c until tender. Cool, remove the
string, and pick into pieces.
- Roll in several layers of cling film, pack tightly and leave to
set in the fridge.
- Once cooled, cut it into 180-200g pieces, pan fry with butter
- When evenly coloured, place in an oven at 190c and cook until
the core is 75c.
- Serve with creamed mash potatoes, roasted root vegetables and a
little thyme and honey.
Click here to download recipe as PDF