- 500g Butter
- 500g Dark chocolate 70% (valrhona)
- 500g Dark chocolate
- 250ml Double cream
- 1 cup golden syrup
- 30g Beuree noisette
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a baine marie.
- Whip eggs and sugar until pale in colour.
- Combine chocolate, butter, eggs and sugar.
- Line gastro tray and cook in a pre-heated oven to 160c for
about 40 minutes.
- Check it's cooked and then chill.
- While brownie base is cooking add all ingredients to bowl and
melt in baine marie.
- Once brownie base is at room temperature leave in gastro tray
and evenly spread the chocolate ganache on top.
- Leave to set then trim up and portion.
Click here to download recipe as PDF