- 1x Corn fed chicken supreme
- 1x Lemon juice & zest
- 100g Tarragon
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 100ml Olive oil
- 4 Sprigs of flat lead parsley
- 4 Sprigs of curley parsley
- 1x Smoked chipotle pepper
- Lime juice & zest
- Rocket leaves to garnish
- First mince the two cloves of garlic, zest the lemon and
squeeze out the juice, finely chop the tarragon and then add 100ml
of olive oil. Add the chicken and leaves to marinade for a few
hours in the fridge.
- While the chicken is marinating, dice the chipotle pepper and
slowly heat a nonstick pan on a medium heat in a little olive oil.
Leave to cool then add a squeeze of lemon juice to make a
dressing for the top of the salad.
- Pre-heat the BBQ and cook the chicken on a spot that isn't too
hot. Alternatively you can cook the chicken on a griddle. Make sure
the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the stalks from the flat leaf parsley and mix with the
rocket leaves. Just before serving, toss in chipotle dressing,
black pepper and sea salt and place it on the dish with the
Click here to download recipe as PDF