With our hotels located in many varied locations across the
country, we at Macdonald Hotels & Resorts feel we have a
responsibility to minimise our impact on both the local and wider
environment. Our extensive environmental and sustainability
policies guide how we do this. Our efforts began almost five years
ago, achieving a reduction in our carbon output by 2000 tons in the
first year. Today, we're focusing on areas where we can continue to
• Lowering energy consumption through more efficient
• Minimising waste and promoting recycling.
• Purchasing more efficiently.
• Travelling in a 'greener' way.
• Having plans in place to prevent pollution.
• And, looking to the future, we're ensuring that new developments
are as green as possible.